The life of...me in a nutshell.

Monday, May 09, 2005

weekend/monday!

I won't be updating as much now because of my finger but I'll try.

Today I went to Cheo and got my proper cast on...even though we had an appointment we were there from 10am till 2:00. I had to get another x-ray then a doctor had to look at it( which I saw no point to. That took the longest too) then I finally got a cast put on it which took like 10 minutes! Frusterating! The building was so cool! It was painted and set up for kids so it's all colourful and stuff!

After that we went to Wendy's and I got Spicy chicken fillet all over me, the seat, and the ground! It was really good! We the went to zellers and I got some shorts for summertime:) ( The green ones are my favourite!) there were blue camouflage capri's but they were size like 32! I'm a 5,6,7,8,maybe 9-10. Depends on the day/companie/style/if I like them lols!

On the weekend I stayed at a Hotel in Ottawa with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. Plus a friends of my Aunt and Uncles and there 2 kids! 6 kids in all! We were in the pool/hot tub/water slide the whole time basically. We left on sunday about noon.

We then went to the tulip festival. We looked at the flowers for a while. There was a big patch of yellow tulips and there was a single "mutant" tulip that was split perfectly down the middle, the left side was yellow and the right side was red!!!It was awesome, we didn't see any others like it again.

This is not the tulip we saw it does looks almost exactly like this, but ours was opened up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

********break for supper**********

mmmmm....leftover chinese food! Mostly the Chicken fried rice:D So near the end of my first tulip festival visit we "lost" my little cousin. Two minutes later we found her. We I knew would happen! lols So then we left faster. We went to grandma's house:) It was great to see everyone there...and everyone except one of my oldest cousins was already gone to vancouver I think to plant trees for 3 months.

My family as always was the last to leave:) Then I rushed home to organize Form pick-ups for today!

So yeah that's my weekend/monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home