The life of...me in a nutshell.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday May 19

So a big group of my friends and I went to a Fair about an hour away and they all went on a whole bunch of rides and used up all their tickets. My Cousin really wanted to go on this one ride and there was only one seat left and for some reason the seat was dirty or something so I lended her my skirt (I had pants on underneith) So everyone used up all their tickets except me so we went to a different fair. My friend had 2 tickets left so he went on a ride with me. I found my necklace there. I then found out that my friend had been watching me and documenting everything I did. And he knew the guy incharge of the ride, they were from the same organization or something. Then someone was taking a picture and they were frozen in a fighting position. After they shook hands. Then I awoke.

My interpretation: I had been thinking about my town Fair lately. The rest make no sense to me.

Dream Dictionary: Fair: To dream that you are at the fair, suggests that you have overcame some minor obstacle and ready to move forward with renewed energy.

Afterthought: I was extremely energetic today and I feel as if something has finally past.

Dream Dictionary: skirt: To dream that you are wearing a skirt, represents the signals that you are conveying or sending out.

Afterthought: Perhaps that is a signal I've been sending lately.

Wow, this puts a little more sense into this dream. It helps me kinda understand me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home