The life of...me in a nutshell.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday, May 23

My friends Serah and Sawah and I were hanging out in my home town. And then this kid comes up and they keep saying oh he's a good guy, he's funny. It turns out to be a kid who used to sit beside me in grade 3. I haden't thought about him in years. So I asked him if he remembered me, he said no (but somehow I knew he did) then I started sniffing and my nose started bleeding so I ran to the nearest bathroom. I watched the blood drip into the sink, then I woke up.

my interpretation: I have no clue, it was so real! The blood really felt like it was dripping out of my nose, and there wasn't much colours until the blood.

Dream Dictionary: nose: To dream of a bleeding nose, is prophetic of disaster and danger.

afterthought: Wholey crap!! nothing bad has happened directly to me just yet. This is creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home