The life of...me in a nutshell.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday June 27

I don't remember how we got to it but mom and I were walking on the bank of a river. I'm thinking the ottawa river. We have bring orange lifejackets on and we're kinda hoping from spot to spot. Anyways after a while I fell in an the current was pushing me away but I tried to swim back against the current. It didn't work so I floated floated floated until it was really shallow and I could grab onto something. I got up and started back to where mom was I went on a side path though, it was a dirtbike ramp. I turned around and went back. I slowely made my way back to mom, there was a really big alcove and there were 2 snakes in it. mom said that if I fell in I had to just keep bobbing and I'd be fine. So I ran and jumped as far as I could and was about 3/4 of the way across the water. So I bobbed and bobbed and finally I just looked up and there were two little girls and two mom's in a little wagon that were putting on a play. It was really cute. So I swum to were mom was sitting, she was mad, and we watched their play. I then woke up.

Afterthought: Throughout the dream mom was mad. Mom had been grumpy yesterday.

Dream Dictionary: current: To see/notice an ocean or river current in your dream, represents the direction of your life and the decisions you have made along the way. It also represents the influences in your life and how they work in guiding you through your life's path. The dream may also be a metaphor for the current events or something that is going on in your life at the moment.

Afterthought: So for a while in the current I couldn't grab hold of anything, so the decisions I've made are crappy, and are not working for me or what? With the current events can I not grab hold of them.

DD: river:To see a clear, calm-flowing river in your dream, signifies that you are allowing your life to float away and it is time that you take a more decisive hand in directing your life. A river also symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity.

afterthought: That is a good point, I should really work harder at being productive.

DD: jumping: To dream that you are jumping, indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will find progress toward your goals.

A: that makes sence.

DD: snake: To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

A: hidden fears or worries. Well that makes some sense.

DD: wagon: To see a wagon in your dream, is symbolic of difficulties. It also signifies your thrifty nature and your unwillingness to take risks.

A: So all of these correspond to each other. I need to take more risks. I guess I'll try to do that :D I'm quite risky at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home