The life of...me in a nutshell.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

War

ok I start the dream thinking I should bring a suitcase with me but then at the last minute deciding to leave it at my house. (on an old wood porch)We were rushing, although I never found out who was with me. I have a feeling the setting is before the 1960's. Then I think we skip something, and I'm walking alone on a street. A preast asks if I need anything but I don't wish to both him any. So he moves on the other people. There are many homeless people walking the streets and everyone seems to be dirty. I think a flash back occurs and I'm running into an old house with an older lady churning butter (seen from the eyes of the older lady).

I begin to think that I needed my suitcase. So I go to the priests house in search of him. To ask him if he could drive me to my old house. There are an older couple there with my urging me to be careful as I walk through the door. I crawl in, and I see darkness. Then there are two men dressed in black. There is another man that had ventured into the house with me. They spot me just as I'm rawling out of the house, they throw a big glass globe at me (I'm thinking a type of chandeleir) but I think I get out just in time. The man who came in with me did not return. I beleive that's who the older couple had sent in. It is night time.

It cuts to the next day, I am again walking the dirty streets. When I find a orphaned child somehow. I take her with me, as I walk aimlessly, I beleive I am in search of food for myself and the child. I recognize a boy (lets call him bob)and say " Oh my goodness thank god I found you." I'm think our age around 16 or 17. I beleive we are in love. He was orphaned aswell.

It cuts to me in a half cave half house think with the child. She runs into the house just as I had in the flash back. I am stiring a pot of soup, but whatever I put into it made it go solid.

It cuts to me on the streets again confronting bob saying what did you give me to put in the soup. We cannot eat it. The day is brighter than any of the other days. He says he is sick of this and marches off across the road, I follow and I watch as a man is hit by a car (an old car, and there are dirt roads. But no horse and buggy) that was close to hitting me. I beleive I fall or something in the mud. As I am stnding in the middle of the road a bus full of kids drives by with their faces pressed against the window laughing. ( This makes me think of the holocaust)

I never find bob. I think I return to the cave think and the little girl.



Afterthought: This was a really intense dream! I woke up 3 times inbetween it I think. But it just resumed where it had left off. It was mostly dark throughout. Except the last scene at the end, where I was watching a bus drive by. I'll have to research about what time period I would have been in. I don't think the dream dictionary things will work on this particular dream. I just don't think it's one of those dreams.

DD: Suitcase: To see a suitcase in your dream, indicates that you are a very together person. You keep attitudes and behavior in check. Alternatively, it is symbolic of a much needed vacation or break. You need some changes in your life.

DD: Old
To see something old in your dream, suggests that there is something in your life that you need to replace or get rid of.

DD: Priest: To see a priest in your dream, signifies spiritual needs, regulation, religious belief and guidance. It also symbolizes chastity and abstinence. You may view sexuality as immoral.

DD: raod: To see a road in your dream, indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals. To see a winding and bumpy road in your dream, signifies that will find many obstacles and setbacks toward your goals. You may be met with unexpected difficulties. If the road is dark, then it reflects the darker or more frightening choices which you have made or are making.

dd: love: To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.

dd: chase: To dream that you are chasing someone, signifies that you are attempting to overcome a difficult goal or task. You may also be expressing some aggressive feelings toward others.

dd: mud: To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home