The life of...me in a nutshell.

Monday, July 24, 2006

♪Burning down the house♫

So it starts with me and Lynds hanging out at my aunt kims. Evan is there and my mom randomly and I'm reading a new library book and find a bookmark and two scratch and win cards that look really old, mom comes over and I ive them to her. So then mom and aunt kim leave. So Lynds and I invite a bunch of people over, and we go into this like lockerroom type room. There's a mirror and a cabinet under the mirror. There are hooks for coats and stuff everywhere. So anyway we're partying and whatever the doors open, but we don't see evan.

Then there was a fire that started in the cabinet, we didn't care about it and kept partying. So then something else on the other side of the room caught on fire. So we all crowded out and Lynds and I were like aw crap we burned down aunt kim's bathroom! So I guess we put out the fires but everything was burnt and stuff. We go to the kitchen and everyone had left. I said "she had just redun all the cabinets! Then I think we're at school but it's my old elementary school. Evan says " I have you on video cmera at your worst!" We hadden't told aunt kim about the bathroom yet.

I was thinking " We can help clean it up and pay for some of it."

So then I was on the run, cops were lookin' for me everywhere. Since Lynds looks like me we created a diversion and I hid in some bushes, then we were both running and we saw a cop van in some trees and I was like Hey they wouldn't look for us in the one place they know I don't want to be! So I got in the van and two cops came in behind me, and shut the doors.

Yes I'm and idiot. So then I wake up and I'm in this "cell" and all the walls are white, it feels like were on like a trailer type thing. Snape is in the cell across from mine. I think I'm harry potter. So I go back to sleep and wake up frantically trying to get out and finding stuff to help me and all. Snape comes over and pushes open my door that had been unlocked for a while. This police guy comes up to snape and makes sure he's a police guys (he's dressed like one) and the thing scans his face, but it looks like a dark skinned guy.

We're clear and we open this pull up door and Hermoine is waiting for me. She jumps and hugs me. Then people turn into different people it's me, Tom, and this kid on my bus(Jeff). We're walking down my old neighborhood road to Jeff's house, we go up to the house next to his and ring the doo bell saying trick or treat. A little girl nswers the door saying it's November 1st. (The addy twins are in the background saying halloweens over)

Tom wa saying that he could wait for me then hug me. And I said why? Then he demonstrated trying. T'was hilarious and I nearly collapsed laughing. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home