The life of...me in a nutshell.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

wild

Ok so theres a big group of us and I think we're like lost in a forest or something...anyways we're just kinda trying to survive.

So I'm sitting in a chair with kush by my side, I dunno if we're keeping watch or not. There's definitaly other people awake. So I'm trying to keep warm while putting my feet in a pile of leaves. But it's weird as I am I'm thinking of a dead child and the blood all over the leaves that's why my feet are so warm. But the leaves look fine. So Kush is saying how we shouldn't have to keep watch or what ever. He also notices my feet and say that will never work. As he shivers.

So then a diferent scene, a "couple" (from our group) are kinda just hanging out, when this other guy comes up and says something along the lines of Marry me. The guy laughs at him and is cocky and everything saying there's nobody else the girl loves but him, Take off. But you can tell the girl does like the other guy. Anyways, they keep talking and somehow she ends up saying I just ant to find a certain tree again.

So the non-couple guy walks away, then comes back saying he found the tree, come with him. The big couple guy is like I gotta see this, as in me girlfriend and this guy are both cracked. Then we get to the tree and the non-ouple guy's face falls. (It's just him and the girl) She walks up to the tree (I think she's me from the leaves part, but it's not me really. It's confusing) and there a guy dead nailed to the top of the tree but his skull. (It looks like the cottage woods) And she's like how could this happen, who was on watch? Somehow we know exactly when he died 4:04 and the person who was on watch said they came back at 4:07...There's a big oh no and I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home