The life of...me in a nutshell.

Friday, July 28, 2006

upside-down rightside-up?

Lynds and I were hanging out at her mom's house, or like a friend of her moms house or something. The girls were sleeping and we were just talking, the light was off. I think there was someone in a lazy-boy sleeping. I'm not sure though. So I clicked some light switch kinda and the room 45 degrees and all the furniture slide flat back on the new floor. It was like nothing happened, the person sleeping kept sleeping.

I flicked the switch again, this time I think it went crazy cause it kept moving around and around. I was far away from the switch and lynds was getting mad at me. She was trying to get to the switch. I swung from couch to chair to light. I think Lynds got there first and flicked it and everything was fine. We started putting everything back in their places, when my aunt came in and we were trying to explain to her what happened. I'm not sure if she beleived us. I woke up.

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

hi

funny or what ?

but i like openess

http://mit11.blogspot.com/
http://mit2.blogspot.com/

Regards
mitesh

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home